Email etiquette is important for a number of reasons. First, if you don’t follow the proper etiquette, your email may not be delivered. Second, your email may not be read if it is not properly formatted. Finally, it is important to follow email etiquette to ensure that you are representing yourself and your company in the best light possible.
Email etiquette is a must for anyone sending or receiving emails. It can be the difference between a positive or negative response to your email. Here are some do’s and don’ts of email etiquette:
- Use a professional email address
- Address the person by their name
- Use a clear and concise subject line
- Write in a polite and respectful tone
- Proofread your email before sending
- Use all capital letters in your email
- Use too many exclamation points!!!
- Sound angry or demanding in your email